Sunday 8 April 2012

April Flowers


Happy Easter

I have had a lovely easter sunday nattering to my Nana about the Vogue Festival which I am attending in a couple of weeks. I am going with my work partner Ruth. For updates on the festival follow @RUJEfashion on twitter and follow my blog for outfit posts, sneaky celebrity shots and all the fashion news and outfits from the event...


This weekend i have drunk far too much alcohol but on the positive side had no chocolate!
Here is an outfit post for my outfit on Saturday night at a friends 21st birthday...


APRIL FLOWERS

Jack Wills hot pink lipstick

This shirt is from New look
I bought the shirt last summer
and updated it by using some wash and wear glue and a box of
assorted gems, i put gems on the flowers and leaves for a
new more glamorous look.

Skirt from ZARA
Nail Varnish 99p from extras W7
Brilliant varnish sets extremely quickly
I used two coats, granted its glitter
and harder to get off but still a great buy!



hair donut  from Primark


Earrings from New Look

Gold Glitter Nails





I have had a lovely weekend with the girls who have come back from work and uni... hopefully more fun nights to come and more fashion posts... 

Happy birthday Dirty Girty!!
L > R
Beth: dress TOPSHOP@bethany_hey
 Josie: dress TOPSHOP@Josie_Ashdown1
Jess (Girty): dress All Saints
@JessGirt1


Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment