Monday 6 February 2012

Monday 6th February


Today has been quite a fun day... Ive been in uni and had made a pattern from pattern magic 1. Ive been doing some #spring cleaning and looking at my favourite #spring colour. #palepink. As usual I stood the daily battle of choosing what to wear...
uni books
   











•I had friends over last night and made a beautiful meal with Em...
emma and leigh relaxing after a big tea!


the decisions in the morning...
My outfit today is a...
1.CARDIGAN. aquabyaqua
2.LEGGINGS & NAUTICAL BAG. jackwills
3.DRESS. h&m
4.PIRATE BOOTS. vivienne westwood

Vivienne Westwood Pirate Boots



Mondays Outfit


Male t-shirt design I've been working on today.  nice stretchy material that fits the body nicely. I have altered the pattern after this by adding darts. Pictures on INSTAGRAM later...it will eventually be dyed, perfected and i will trial out some different techniques on the t-shirt, eg. printing/scorring/stamping/bleaching...

pattern from pattern magic 1  then adapted


Today I have been feeling extra girly...
A few of my instagram shots today of my perfect spring colour...

     #palePink #pink
instagram @jessyjayne_xox
MAKEUP from LauraMercier
LIPPY from JackWills

•BUY OF THE WEEK•


Girly Undies… My Fave Buy of the Week…xox
•BUY OF THE WEEK•
Jack Wills bra. Feeling all #dotty today
My toesies all #Barbie Pink and my lovely Spring Flowers
Pale Pink new Spring Colours from #JackWillS


PRODUCTS OF THE WEEK•


Had my hair done this week, had lots of lighter tones
put through it.
i've also had some layers put in round my
face as it was looking long and limp.
VO5 perfect for giving your hair a lift, and the ST.Tropez for an everyday glow when we're all looking pale after Christmas...


No comments:

Post a Comment