Sunday 1 January 2012

Looking back at 2011...

So 2011 has brought me many gifts a new niece, a new home and some new skills as a fashion designer & of corse turning 21! I am so excited for 2012, to be bigger and better than ever... 

My new years resolutions consist of...
  1. keeping organised with uni work!
  2. keeping fit at the gym and eating healthier
  3. investing in some more beautiful handbags and shoes
  4. getting a sun tan at least twice this year!
Here are some photos of my favourite moments/outfits and people of 2011...
HAPPY NEW YEAR.




me and josie out in leeds.



outfit i wish i owned!!


can always rely on Jess for a nice lager!

my 21st birthday...3 Jess's

Eva and my mum at a vintage car show

stan the cutest dog in the world.

the Guiseley girlies.

vodka.vodka.vodka.


best friends 



My beautiful nieces Eva & Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment