Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pamper Perfect

Evening All,

 I thought i would post a few photos that were taken by Simon Johnston at the Crown Hotel Harrogate Fashion Show. All designs are designed and created by myself.
 I have also placed on a audio clip of my interview on BBC Radio Leeds with Georgey Spanswick. please click on the link below...




Also a beauty review of La Cote Maison 
&
Bonnie @ La Cote Maison


Jessica 
x











So today i have been for a pampering in Baildon, near Bradford/Leeds.

I went to a lovely salon called La Cote Maison where i had my nails done.
I am so pleased with them and loved the price even more!
The girls were lovely and friendly and the surroundings really relaxing especially the upstairs salon "Bonnie"

here is a picture of my fab nails with 3d bows, and glitter tips...


The nail treatment cost me £25 which i thought was a great price!



So after my nails i went upstairs to 'Bonnie la Cote Maison' 
I had my eyebrows waxed and tinted all for £10!!
I love the shape and the natural darker colour!
Here is a pic of the lovely waiting area & my finished brows...


no eye pencil just tint and wax


No comments:

Post a Comment