Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday - My first Pilates class

So today I did my first Pilates class of 2012. Wow, I was so pleased with the class! It genuinely is such a good form of exercise you feel energised, toned and worked!

I was so pleased with the overall method of Pilates, it's all about strengthening your core muscles and helping with posture, muscle development and toning. I genuinely did not expect to be sweating after a class but I was. I fell in love with the music and the whole vibe, my favourite part was definitely the relaxing at the end of the session and focussing on your breathing. This helps you to develop your breathing skills helping you to achieve maximum oxygen levels to your muscles. I actually went for a run after my class and I felt energised and could run for longer than normal. I have already signed up to go to next weeks class! Soon to be a Pilates addict I'm sure!
I would recommend to anyone... :)


So after my gym session today I of corse went to my mum and dads home, and had a lovely Sunday lunch with the family including my beautiful nieces...



Sunday morning hope.
Well today is a day devoted to the gym for me, my new years resolution has been to get fitter and more body confident, something most girls can probably relate to spesh after Christmas!
So today's my favourite day for the gym, im starting with a Pilates class, a run as I'm training for a half marathon in May. I'll be heading back to the gym this afternoon for a game of squash! Soo much fun, and after squash a well deserved swim and relax in the jacuzzi.

All this effort simply because Sunday means time for a Sunday dinner at my mums-yummy!

Starting the day right! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment