Sunday 18 December 2011

FEELING FESTIVE...


This is a photo of me on my 21st birthday i had my hair styled at YAZZ in Rawdon, I've been going to the same hairdressers for years and i love the guys at Yazz! I wore carvela diamante bow shoes in a blush colour, the dress is from Aqua Couture boutique in Leeds. Aqua is one of my favourite stores they always have great flattering upto date dresses.



This is my FIRST christmas tree!
Ive decorated it really colourful and funky
this was to coordinate with the rest of my flat
which is quite bright!
I'm wearing flannel boyfriend shirt from Jack wills along with the black and polka dot bow in my hair, and Jack Wills jeans.
Recently I went on 'THE HEADINGLEY MILE'
Me and my friends do this every year
I decided to go as a candy cane!
The dress is an old dress from JackWills that I
altered the length of added wire and made an underskirt to add volume
The bow headband again is from JackWills. The candy canes i sewed on
not many left on this morning though! Cable knit tights from Next.


This is me trusty cape coat from TOPSHOP.
Love this coat i actually bought it last year and
they have brought the same line out this year, so was
definitely a good buy! wearing leather leggings from
TOPSHOP & chiffon top from AllSaints.
Necklace form Primark and bag is a military LUELLA <3






No comments:

Post a Comment